Illuminati: New World Order Rules
What better way to begin your struggle to control the known and unknown world than with the World Domination Handbook?
- Version 1.2 - The most current official rules, brand-new as of January 2002. Compiled by Steve Brinich. Not available in hardcopy.
- INWO in Swedish (thanks to Lars Lindblad for this]. Download them here: uncompressed (85K)
- INWO Spricht Deutsch -- Rules for using cards from the German edition of INWO in U.S. tournaments.
- The INWO:SubGenius Rules are posted for your convenience - a useful tool for one who wants to play OBD.
- Convention Tournament Rules -- To decrease the possibility of bloodshed at the conventions.
Variant Rules -- Aren't the basic ones good enough for you?
- Agents of Ennui - agents as cancellers
- Bring Your Own Plots - Shared Groups, individual Plot decks
- Back by popular demand: the Cheating Rules!
- The INWO Campaign - NWOs, destroyed groups etc. are carried over from game to game
- Demolition Derby - mass destruction and mayhem
- Using Homebrew cards - why stick with the official ones? (See our lists of unofficial cards for some pointers)
- INWO for lunch - fast game rules for your lunch hour
- Illuminati Shuffle: a variant fitting all Illuminati into a One-Big-Deck scenario
- Last Man Standing - a faster and more balanced version of To The Death
- NWO Madness - NWOs everywhere
- The Metronome Solution - INWO with a beat. Avoids speed play.
- INWO for newbies - a stripped -down version for beginners
- Non-isolationist - stop those weenie decks in their tracks
- One Big Deck rules - that is, rules for a game played from a central supply of cards, rather than separate decks for each player, like SubGenius. See also these sample decks for OBD.
- Piglet - another hybrid of One Big Deck and standard rules
- The Resource Factory - take over those seldom-played Resources easily
- UFOs Classic - the UFOs have one secret, protected, changeable, Goal card
- Uncontrolled groups - hybrid of One Big Deck and standard rules
- INWO OMNI - use a single INWO starter deck, and bet cards from that starter deck in each game you play. Your deck mutates into several different and interesting variations, the more games you play.