Written by Ken and Jo Walton
Edited by Spike Y. Jones, Susan Pinsonneault, and Lillian Butler
Cover art by John Zeleznik
Illustrated by Dan Smith
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
130 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6074
Always Available – Click here to buy!
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6074
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Isles of the Mighty
Standing stones. Headhunting and human sacrifice. Lusty kings and cattle-raiding queens. Naked warriors painted blue. Mysterious druids and crafty Sidhe. The Celtic world was full of strange enchantments and bloody battles.
Enter a world of feasting and fighting, where magic is everywhere and glory is everything. In this book you'll find:
- Tales of the ancient Irish and Welsh heroes.
- A wealth of Celtic character types, with plenty of new advantages and disadvantages – including gesas, the mystic prophecies and taboos that ruled the life and death of every Celt.
- The Druids: their arcane teachings and enigmatic magic. A new Druidic tree-magic system including the standard GURPS spells, plus new Celtic ones, grouped according to ancient natural categories.
- The uncanny powers of the Sidhe, children and fathers of gods, and rules for creating characters with Faerie blood and powers of their own . . .
- Willful weapons, magical and powerful, with their own personalities and motives.
Return to a time when a battle or a wonder was around every corner, and the Otherworld was only a step away . . .
- GURPS Fantasy – The complete toolkit to let you build a campaign of heroic deeds and wondrous magic.
- Warehouse 23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in physical and digital formats, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.