Compiled by Loren Wiseman
Edited by Jon F. Zeigler
Cover art by Alan Gutierrez
147 pages. PDF.
Stock number FFE30-6623
Always Available – Click here to buy!
144 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6623
Out Of Print – Click here for dealer info
Unity in Diversity
In the far future, mankind has scattered to many worlds and divided into many races . . . and some are very alien, despite their Human ancestry. GURPS Traveller: Humaniti describes 16 Human-descended races from the far reaches of the Imperium and beyond, including the technologically advanced Darrians (with their sun-smashing Star Trigger), the carnivorous Dynchia, the dour warrior Azhanti, and the aggressive Itharans. Compiled by Loren Wiseman, this book is a valuable resource for any Traveller campaign.
- Never-before-published details on the societies and cultures of 16 races of Humaniti.
- Maps of the Answerin, Darrians, Irhadre, Kargol, Luriani, Nexxies, and Otrai homeworlds.
- Background histories and character-creation details for all 16 races.
- GURPS Aliens – Over two dozen new races for use in any science fiction adventure or campaign.
- GURPS Traveller: Nobles – Details the lifestyle, fortunes, duties, and responsibilities of the nobility in the Third Imperium, the Vilani ruling class at the height of the Ziru Sirka, and the Darrian and Zhodani systems.
- More compilations of aliens for Traveller:
- Alien Races 1 – Zhodani, Vargr, Drakarans, Clotho, and Sheol.
- Alien Races 2 – Aslan, K'kree, Inyx, and the Devi Intelligence.
- Alien Races 3 – Hivers, Droyne, Inheritors, and Lithkind.
- Alien Races 4 – Ael Yael, Bwaps, Virushi, Schalli, and dozens more.
- The complete list of GURPS Traveller books.
- Warehouse 23 offers scenarios, background information, deck plans, and zines, in digital form, for GURPS Traveller – as well as many of our other game lines.